Core Facilities @ ESIZ
- Assured & Chepeast Electricity Supply
- Adequate Water Supply
- Sanitation Facilities, Including Solid Waste Management
- Good Health & Education
- Vocational & Self Defence Training
- Sports and Recreation Activities
- Sustainable Environment
- Efficient urban mobility and public transport
- Affordable housing, especially for the poor
- Good Governance, especially e-Governance and Citizen Participation
- Safety and security of Citizen by 24×365 Centrally Monitored CC TV Camera and Satelite Camera and Robust IT Connectivity and Digitalization
Special Provision @ ESIZ
- ESIZ is covered with Outer Compound Wall with entry & exit gates digitally operated. (can be 100% locked down immediately in emergency and/or Low & Order management)
- Allowing Planned Population owner, staff, worker etc… and all citizen’s activities can be monitored.
- All visitors closely monitored with help of digital technology.
- 24 hours Working enviornment with Digitally monitoring Low & Order.
- Unique and Innovative Road, Air, Rail & Sea Connectivity.
- All other Public utility/ammenities with 5 Star Safety policy.
- All Emergency Services are equipped with Innovative and latest updated technology.
- In case of any Natural Calamities/Disaster;
- Essential material & Food Supply for planned population
- Planned Sufficient Health and other facility.
- Planned sufficient Refugee area.
- Public announcement and communication system.
Top 7 Supports from ESIZ
- Helping Select the Best Location for setting up Industry
- Upto 100% Free Industrial Plot for Setting up Industry
- Upto 100% Free Constructed Galas of required size for entrepreneur
- Finding Top Quality Staff and Training to Selected Staff
- On Going Government Support
- Market Research, Innovative Technology Updates,
- Support in Domestic & International Sales of products / Services
State & Central Government Benefits to Industries @ESIZ
- Central Government benefits will be updated soon after finalisation with Central Government.
- All State Government Benefits will be as per State Policy and will be updated soon after finalisation